The main objective for this position is for Hamilton Vein Center to obtain referrals from physicians of patients who may have vein disease and have the desire and ability to follow through with any medically necessary treatment. We focus on educating referring doctors and their staff. We highlight the benefits of treating vein disease in their patients as well as the specific differentiators of Hamilton Vein Center that provide the best patient outcomes and experience.
• Educate providers and staff about the medical necessity of treating vein disease and the benefits of referring patients to Hamilton Vein Center.
• Secure appointments with physicians and other decision-makers at healthcare providers who are interested in solutions to vein disease.
• Follow up with providers to communicate the beneficial outcomes for the patients that they referred.
• Utilize prior networks, relationships and experience to rapidly build upon and grow the existing Hamilton physician referral network.
• Contribute to Hamilton Vein Center’s educational and marketing materials, pitch and value proposition.
• Maintain a physician referral and lead tracking spreadsheet to track contact information, contact history, outcomes and next steps.
• Manage expenses and communicate effectively internally and with external practices.
Reporting Structure: This position is provided a base salary with monthly bonus opportunities and reports to the Business Manager.
• Minimum of 5 years of strong results in an outside sales role, preferably in the healthcare industry.
• Experience in researching, cold-calling, business development and solution-selling.
• Experience as a healthcare provider and/or healthcare provider credentials such as RN, NP or PA are a strong plus.
• Bachelor degree or higher.
• Established relationships with doctors in the Austin area.
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong competency in Microsoft Office software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.• • Clinical knowledge (HIPAA requirements, healthcare background, EMR systems experience, etc.) is a plus.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Business Manager