Hamilton Vascular is your premier center for the treatment of vein disease, artery disease, feminine conditions, and interventional radiology. With five convenient locations, our expert medical specialists and highly-trained staff members are proud to offer cutting-edge surgical and non-surgical vascular and arterial treatments to residents of Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and the neighboring communities in southern Texas.
What Insurance Plans are Accepted?
Most treatments at Hamilton Vascular are typically covered by major health insurance plans. Each and every insurance plan differs, but our expert staff will help you identify your benefits and will also file your insurance claim for you. Hamilton Vascular is affiliated with most insurance plans and Medicare plans. We are always working to meet your healthcare and health plan needs. Listed below are some of the more popular plans accepted:
- BCBS Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS HMO Blue/Blue Essentials
- BCBS Blue Premier
- BCBS Health Select
- BCBS Medicare Advantage PPO/HMO
- BSBC Dual Special Needs Panels (Medicare)
- Molina Marketplace/Medicare/Medicaid/Dual
- United Healthcare Commercial
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage - Secure Horizons/Care Improvement Plus
- United Healthcare Medicaid
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Texas Medicaid
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Galaxy Health Network Medical Savings Card
- Healthcare Highways Mutual of Omaha Medicare Advantage
- Humana Choice Care PPO
- Oscar PPO
- Superior Ambetter Exchange
- Superior Health Plan Medicare Advantage HMO
We often add new plans. If you don’t see your plan here, please call 210-762-3490 and one of our insurance specialists will help you verify your coverage.
The doctors and expert medical team at Hamilton Vascular are proud to offer surgical and non-surgical treatments for vein disease, artery disease, and feminine conditions. We are proud to offer a wide range of services to patients in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and the neighboring communities in southern Texas. Contact us to schedule your private consultation with one of our vascular specialists today.